The ownership of Staines Town FC would like to update our fans and the local community regarding current off field events.
Many questions have been asked in recent months and the following two video presentations show the extremely difficult conditions we face on a daily basis and the uphill struggle preventing the club from progressing.
This presentation is for the Thames Club shareholders through the Downing LLP venture capital Trusts, The fans of Staines Town FC and the local community.
Please take the time to watch the below two video presentations and provide us with your feedback via one of our social media channels.
It is imperative that these videos are circulated as much as possible and reach a wider audience. We are relying on our wonderful fans and the local community to spread the word and share these presentations to both local and national press along with local council representatives and MP’s.
We feel the time is right to raise awareness to the fans and the local community of the current situation that the club is facing.
We must act together now to ensure the safety of Staines Town Football Club.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY VIDEO 1
- Who are The Thames Club & who are Downing LLP ?
- What are venture capital trusts and how do they work ?
- The Thames Clubs historical performance and its effect on shareholders from acquisition to present.
- The Lewis connection – is there a conflict of interest within the ownership and management structure of the Thames Club whilst using investors money ?
- Key questions for shareholders/investors who have been invested within The Thames Club through the Downing LLP venture capital trusts and what they can do.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY VIDEO 2
- Operational issues facing Staines Town FC
- Aggression and pressure by The Thames Club towards Staines Town FC
- Long term risks facing Staines Town FC
- Solution for Downing LLP Venture Capital Trust shareholders and Staines Town FC –
STFC owners purchase land at Wheatsheaf lane releasing the Venture Capital Trust investors from more losses relating to The Thames Club and issue a 999 year lease to Staines Town FC protecting its future in the community.
Staines Town FC Social Media links :