Staines Town Football Club is urgently looking to expand its volunteer base, with the emphasis on matchday staffing. We have openings for helpers in all sorts of capacities, including:
- Matchday control and stewarding
- Kit Co-ordinator
- First Aiders and Spotters
- Hospitality and hosts / hostesses
- Clerical and secretarial assistance
- Training back-ups to existing posts such as gate operators and PA announcer
These are all volunteer posts, but we can offer free admission to games, branded jackets to those in public-facing roles, and acknowledgement in Club publications.
Anyone who feels they can give some time in support of Staines Town FC is encouraged to contact the Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Appeal for Volunteers” in the subject line.