Staines Town Football Club Supporters Club 2015 was established in January 2015 as a non- profit organisation with the primary objectives of: –
- To support and benefit the Football Club & local Community through fund raising
- By being the democratic & representative voice of the supporters of the Football Club
- To strengthen the bonds between the Club and the supporters
- To help support the future of the Football club
- By being a positive, inclusive and representative organisation, open and accessible to ALL supporters of the Club.
We welcome all supporters to join the supporters club and help support your local football club. We meet regularly with club officials to discuss the issues that matter most to you. When we take a matter to the club we would like to think that this comes from the majority of Swans supporters and the only way to make us even more representable is by having as many Swans fans as possible joining the Supporters Club. Our intention is to operate democratically, fairly, sustainably, transparently and with financial responsibility and encouraging the Club to do the same.
Priced at £20.00/adult & £10.00/Concession (OPA, Student & U17) for the year. Cash/Cheque accepted.
We also accept payment via paypal, this can be requested via our supporters club email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide a voice for the supporters of STFC.
- To build a thriving and sustainable community of supporters.
- To grow the membership of the Supporters Club year on year.
- To publicise the successes of and benefits of being in the STFCSC.
- To increase the opportunities for members and other supporters to provide feedback.
- To drive change in club policy in relation to key issues raised by supporters.
- To meet with senior club officials on a regular basis.
- To carry out Club fund raising activities.
- To play an active part in the local community.
- To work with STFC at ALL levels for marketing, education and welfare
Come On You Swans![/vc_column_text][/vc_column]