If you are intending on visiting Wheatsheaf Park Saturday for the Aldershot Town Pre-Season friendly, we suggest reading the below key information.
The Thames Club have informed us that the Sports Bar will NOT be open on Saturday, The Swans T Bar will be open as usual for refreshments.
Spectators Visiting Wheatsheaf Park
- Download Evepass app and create account to check in when at the ground. This will help with the Government’s test and trace. (Paper test and trace available for those without a smart phone or device).
- Ensure your travel to the ground is in line with current Government guidelines.
- Abide by social distancing measures set up in the ground. Signage, staff and announcements will assist with the implementation of this.
- Use sanitation stations provided, and consider wearing face coverings.
- Avoid congregating in groups over 6 persons. If this is not adhered to, this could jeopardise the progress of the match, and the entirety of “Project Restart” for our clubs.
- Respect all volunteers and club officials during this difficult time.
- Do not attend if you have any suspicion that you may have, or have been exposed to CoViD-19, or if you are uncomfortable in accepting the risks that all activity outside the home carries at the present time.
All visitors are asked to kindly remove all litter from site or place in the bins provided, especially drinks bottles, food containers, tissues, medical items, and bandages.
¹ All our pandemic documentation can be found under the CLUB tab at https://stainestownfootballclub.co.uk . This is being updated regularly, so please check back close to the day of the game.
We would also of course ask that, if at any time up to arrival, you start to experience symptoms that might indicate a CoViD-19 infection, you return straight home and seek medical advice.
A link to the FA guidelines regarding the phased return of spectators is available here :
Here is also a link to our COVID 19 action plan :